Raining Love - Cloud Mobile
- Cut a large cloud shape from white construction paper. tear several pieces of tissue into small shreds.
- Cover the cloud shape in glue and cover the cloud in bits of tissue. Allow the cloud to dry.
- Once dry, use hole punch to puncture a hole at the top of the cloud (for hanging), and several holes in the bottom of the cloud for hanging. We chose to hang 9 threads from the bottom of our cloud, you may add more or less depending on your preference.
- Now take your pink, white, and red construction paper and cut several heart shapes for hanging. We chose to hang 3 hearts from each of our 9 threads, you may add more or less depending on your preference.
- Cut your red, white and pink yarn into varying lengths. Now glue your hearts at different locations on each of your threads. Allow to dry.
- Once dry, hang from your cloud, as desired. Take a 6" piece of yarn and attach it to the top hole for easy hanging.