Lesson plan developed by Ms. Erika Geelhoed, BA Ed
* Lesson plan objective and assessment can be adapted to use this activity with school-age children.
- toy cars
- Cut paper into small circles.
- Write letters onto these circles and tape into the top of the cars.
- Create “parking spaces” with different letters onto a piece of paper using a marker
- Invite the children to drive the cars into the parking space that corresponds with the letter on top of the car.
- Observe and record what letters the children were able to match and what ones they struggled with. Revisit these letters during small group or one-on-one learning time.
Click on the course icon for enrollment information.