Lesson plan developed by Ms. Erika Geelhoed, BA Ed
* Lesson plan objective and assessment can be adapted to use this activity with mobile infants or toddlers.
- googley eyes
- red pom pom
- Begin by finding a comfortable spot to sing with the children.
- Sing “Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer” to the children.
- When finished, create the reindeer feet memory craft by painting the children's feet.
- Press it down on the paper to create a stamp.
- Allow to dry.
- Add googley eyes and antlers using the marker.
- Add a red pom pom to create Rudolf’s nose.
- Observe and record the children’s reaction to the song. Did they move their body? Did their facial expressions change?
Click on the course icon for enrollment information.